Working 8 hours a day at a wage for $5 per hour, it would take Dexter Reed (Kel Thompson) 47.5 days to repay his debt of $1900, not including taxes. To repay the debt of $2500, Dexter would have to work 62.5 days, roughly a half month less than Mr. Wright (Sinbad)'s estimate (two and a half months), although Mr. Wright may have taken taxes into account (granted, he may not have known Dexter's wages per hour). At the end…
This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
Cried: 1:16 (Ash and Pikachu reunite), and a few minutes later when Ash DIES and it pans to his hat, forgotten.
- A different narrator---and it turns out it's the current voice of Dr. Eggman.
- Heavy "fantasy babble" (a term I first heard from Arin Hanson of Game Grumps)
- Ash and May send out their entire teams at a party full of people, because they are children with no idea how to act in mixed company
Cried: 35 minutes in (Pokemon rush to the islands to help)
- Amazon Prime listed this movie as "Rated G, with sexual content, violence, foul language." The only potential sexual content I could find was the tail-end of a joke told by Melody's sister: "And she says, 'No, but I have Krabbies!'"
- An overarching theme to this film is one of my childhood pet peeves: "Oh, you hang out with a GIRL? Is she your GIRLFRIEND?"