I watched this with a little more knowledge of the DC universe this time. I think I understand it more now
Still not happy about the over-sexualisation of Harley, like give a girl some pants and a whole shirt for once
I knew very little about this movie going in, here are some thoughts
1. His friends really just ditched him
2. He's got some lanky ass fingers
3. Child actors delivering their lines screaming gets old real fast
4. He did drag??? And he was really cute while doing it??
5. This bastard really made this kid go through a heartbreak before he was like sike I'm not dead bruv
6. I liked him the most when he was in his really short height and just wandering the house in a flannel
Going into this I was kinda scared of where they were gonna take it. And I'm not mad about the outcome. I don't know if they're setting up to another sequel, but there was alot of unexplained parts. There's put an emphasis on the hat the main lady is wearing and yet even at the end you're left hanging wondering what the heck that was actually about.
I also had a problem with them recreating some scenes from the original…