I watch films and I cry, what else can I say.
What a movie.
12 Angry Men is a movie that accomplishes to touch on so many important subjects in it's 'short' runtime of 97 minutes, a runtime I really like in movies myself (90-100mins).
The movie nearly feels ahead of its time, the way the dialogue was written, even the acting felt so real at times, as if I was listening in on a real jury.
Being able to see in expressions, tone of voice etc. how the men changed…
Okay so, me being able to see Tenet has been an entire journey. Let's look at a break down of my day:
- Thriving only on a few hours of sleep.
- Bus departs sooner than planned, results in me missing said bus.
- Waiting for new bus for ages. (meanwhile stressing about missing the screening)
- Bus finally arrives, I get to the metro which takes me to the city.
- I walk from metro to cinema.