Too lazy to read books. So I watch movies.
Don’t forget to select your favorite films!
- badass Thor Wick vs 'a thousand' people, with the infamous long ass continuous awesome action sequence in 'one take' from car chase direct to inside building. Citywide mayhem.
- Each hurt of impacts was felt. Of all the awesome action choreographies, the one where he bitch slapped a cocky teenage thug to the ground is the most satisfying.haha.
- however plot and dialogue is mediocre. And draggy at some parts. Emotional wise is flat even though they tried hard for it. Memorable simple modern action movie in the long run.
- starting off as a normal life of an old man disputing with daughter, not wanting a carer. Slowly develops into immersive confusion of mental disorientation and deteoration; first person dementia experience.
- as the time goes back and forth; faces come and goes, the way this movie confuse our mind subtly is beautifully crafted, executed perfectly for a realistic tearjerker family drama and not bombastic scifi or psychological thriller.
- emotionally heavy on the heart under the peaceful surface…