if you know me you know this movie is the best thing that’s ever happened to me and jon chu is a visionary
i’m kinda obsessed with this. the first 30 minutes… is questionable. but the rest of movie is kinda excellent and arguably one of the best cbms of all time. cinematography was weird as hell but it’s a comic book movie so i’ll let it slide. the standouts for me was 1) CASSANDRA CAIN. i know people were mad because of the complete change but i kinda love it. as far as humor went she carried. the one-liners, her backstory yeah…
this was the BEST possible closure i believe natasha romanoff deserves. an excellent movie with everything you could want. florence pugh is a star and she’s coming to end #him. it’s a dark gritty film, much like catws. yelena the perfect comic relief and her witty one liners make the film (i’ve rooting for her since day 1 so a little biased) my only complaint is this not coming out after civil war…? it’s much less thrilling knowing she survives…
my final BIG review for this show.
- the visuals were breathtaking… just excellent
- the loki and sylvie dynamic was very cute and before y’all start your shit… ‘selfcest’ isn’t REAL. please get a grip.
- all the characters are so interesting and getting into their stories are so fun…
- ramona renslayer was an excellent.. i want to say anti-hero?
- the kang setup was actually well done. very surprised.
- that half point belongs to TARA…