Luke Thomas’s review published on Letterboxd:
• The Hulkbuster fight and the final sequence on Sokovia are just about the best action pieces in the entire MCU.
• The moments where the Avengers are just talking and hanging out, particularly the lifting the hammer scene, are nice and add more of a group dynamic than we've seen before.
• James Spader has a creepy bastard voice
• The very ill thought out romance between Bruce Banner and Natasha Romanoff, which feels incredibly one sided, and amounts to Bruce essentially agreeing that she is a monster because she can't have children.
• Whedon's arrogant refusal to leave out anything that happened between Avengers and this film, side-stepping Tony's anxiety problems and his retirement with him bring in the suit immediately, and the revelation that Shield was Hydra being muddled with the appearance of the helicarrier.
• The farm and cave scenes suck so bad.
• "You know I totally support your avenging".
• Black Widow going 'beep beep' when she's riding a motorbike.