Sam Jay: 3 in the Morning

This started playing while I was scrolling through Netflix bc of that super fucking annoying auto-play feature they have that just presses play whenever you stop scrolling for 0.000001 seconds but I totally got sucked in and watched the whole thing and it was really funny, one of the better specials I’ve seen in a while... like 25% was pretty genuinely insensitive (transphobia, victim blaming, etc) and people seem rightfully mad about it but also it’s just a comedy special and I thought the other 75% was great

Oliver liked these reviews