Don’t forget to select your favorite films!
The scene where Leia, after learning of Han’s death, goes to hug and comfort Rey, a person she’s literally never met before and only heard of rather than Chewie, Han’s partner and her close friend of multiple decades, who is literally meters away in that scene and returning from witnessing Han’s death -
Is so bafflingly wrong and terribly written I can’t even
Anyway yeah I’m back after a few months lol. Expect a longer review soon, I’m back in the game babeeeyyy
The Virgin LOTR 1978
- Only two good musical themes, has an annoying brass section
- None of the human men wear pants, even though Tolkien was Christian
- Sam is a weirdo with an ugly face
- Awkward Helm's Deep battle since rotoscope animation doesn't lend itself well to action scenes
-All the Rohirrim men literally look like the exact same blonde man
- Important plot beats are treated like filler scenes
- Gandalf is always angry and being…
This is the end of the crusade.
Whether GottiHater5000 returns or not is up to debate, because he left in protest of GottiLover5000's removal. Whether either of them returns to posting is yet to be determined. What matters is that they're back, and free to do what they want with their accounts. We won.
Now celebrate by watching Gotti.