Nikohno’s review published on Letterboxd:
- What would you say to some champagne?
- 'Hello champagne.'
Personally, I think a chicken is as good a reason for murder as a blonde, a matress full of dollar bills or any of the customary unimaginative reasons.
- You know, I'm not very smart.
- Just exactly what are you up to, chum?
- Well, I'm up to getting you a coffee if you'd like.
I get quite intrigued when people don't answer a question, and quite curious.
- You're more than usually allergic to the truth tonight, Philip. That's the second time you haven't told it.
- Thanks, when was the first?
- When you'd said you'd never strangled a chicken.
At least if I have a hangover it'll be all mine.
You often pick words for sound rather than meaning.
Is that what you thought when you served food from his grave?
i love movies so much i could cry