This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
ciara’s review published on Letterboxd:
This review may contain spoilers.
(these are SPOILERS in case you’ve logged this before seeing it and didn’t get the spoiler warning)
BEST things about this movie:
1. tony calling that ugly alien guy squidward
2. “i’m gonna ask you this one time... where's gamora?” “yeah, i’ll do you one better – WHO’S gamora?” “i’ll do YOU one better – WHY is gamora?”
3. cap emerging from the shadows in scotland for dramatic effect because he may be a depressed bitch but he’s still extra as shit
4. “it’s like a pirate had a baby with an angel” aka the best description of post-ragnarok thor ever
5. thor making the most dramatic entrance ever when he arrived in wakanda to remind everyone what a true legend he is
6. “this is a friend of mine, tree” “I AM GROOT” “i am steve rogers”
7. okoye, natasha and wanda teaming up to kill one of thanos’ minions and snatching my WIG
8. rocket plotting to steal bucky’s arm
WORST things about this movie that make me want to break into marvel hq and murder them all john wick style:
1. loki’s death even tho i’d already predicted it
2. GAMORA FUCKING DESERVED BETTER
3. not to let the 14 year old stevebucky-obsessed me jump out but... BUCKY’S LAST WORD BEING “STEVE” SHUT UP!
4. ROCKET SAYING “NO NOT YOU... NOT YOU” AS GROOT DISAPPEARS FUCK OFF
5. PETER CRYING WHEN HE REALISED HE WAS DYING AND SAYING “I DON’T WANNA GO MR STARK” AAAAGGGHHAAAAAAAAAAAAI’M GOING TO KILL MYSELF
6. NOT EVEN THE LEGEND MR NICK FURY HIMSELF SURVIVED ??? GJSKSKXNOWJSS KSUDIS
7. “THANOS WILL RETURN” NO THANKS. KEEP HIM