This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
RobinTheJoke’s review published on Letterboxd:
This review may contain spoilers.
Yeah this is great and I have some thoughts.
1. This is both realistic and unrealistic.
Realistic because it feels like this could happen, probably because it's set in a real place and not just some fictional city.
Unrealistic BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD GO BACK FOR HER WHAT THE FUCK
2. It has good CGI so this doesn't feel goofy.
3. It's a bit too short, only about 70 minutes of actual film.
4. I didn't like Rob so to be honest, they should have killed him off instead of Hud, I liked him a bit more than Rob.
5. "Chills, literal chills" - Jake Peralta
Yeah this is thrilling man.
Those are my thoughts, I highly recommend this.