wow I love cinnamontography!!!
I need an additional rating between 3.5 and 4.0 tbh
This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
Better late than never!!!!
Season 1 Things that I am obsessed with:
- The Look in the last episode
- the aux chord girl
- Laura Dern’s flare jeans
- Nicole Kidman’s cottagecore dresses
- everything about Adam Scott
- Reese Witherspoon pretending that she never says “fuck”
- Reese Witherspoon infodumping onto her teenaged daughter
- complex generational trauma
- how pure and sweet Ziggy is like omg
- the Truth being Right There the whole time
“I 🙋🏻♀️🧍🏻♀️do have a dream 💭 about us 👨👩👦 but (...) your father🧔🏻 and I🙋🏻♀️🧍🏻♀️are just not ❌compatible ⚖️. Sorry 😔, I🙋🏻♀️🧍🏻♀️don’t mean 😡 to dump 📩 all this 🤲🏻 on you 🧍♂️before school🏫.”
BREAKING NEWS: Taylor Lautner has been hospitalized for severe back pain after carrying this whole movie on his back.
To everyone who gave this miniseries four stars: did we even watch the same show?
Don’t get me wrong, there’s some really great things in this show. The casting for the two leads was fantastic. While Amit Rahav did a great job at portraying arrogant naïveté and blind trust, it was Shira Hass’ talent that absolutely blew me away. The plot and dialogue often fell into cliche troupes, but her acting kept the narrative grounded.
That being said, problems with…
me, vibrating at a frequency that can shatter glass: yes I love the spider-verse a Normal Amount